Saturday, March 28, 2009

Audrey And Her Panda


I took these photos as I was cleaning her room. Of course she wanted to watch and not help! She also insisted on having panda by her side to cheer me on. This particular panda we bought in Sichuan. I wish so bad that I had bought two or three because it is her favorite thing and it's also the softest one I have felt. She takes it every time we plan on a overnight stay.
I may be closing this blog for a while. Spring is here and summer is not far behind. With all the things going on right now, this blog and my computer time will be put on the back burner for a while. I enjoy reading everyone's blog, but other things need my undivided attention and I'm not sure I'll be back until the fall~ if then. I hope everyone has a GREAT summer!

No comments: