Monday, April 21, 2008

We are so in love!







Well, I have a couple of minutes again! My mom watched her for a while today
and it seems like everytime someone (mom) watches her they want to play and not nap!!!
That's ok because she usually just wants me for nap time anyway.
We are still in amazement with Audrey. We aren't sure what we have done to deserve this little girl, but we are so thankful she is ours. I have had her only 1 month and 4 days, but I will tell you I feel like I have always known her in my heart. I have had this empty feeling for several years, well since Ryan was born, that our family was not complete. I can honestly say God has completed our family. All the wondering and not knowing if we would ever have another child or even if we were supposed to have another child has finally ended and we are at such peace with Gods plan. We can now move forward with our lives and know that we are where we are supposed to be. I never thought I would have this kind of comfort, but God knows when, where and what we all need. You know how the old song goes, "He may not come when you want Him to, but he's always right on time"!
Cody is in Atlanta this week and I am headed out for ice cream with Ryan, Audrey and some friends! I will be posting prom pictures in the next little bit!

5 comments:

John & Michelle said...

She looks very happy! Love those polka dots!

living4him5 said...

She is so adorable and what a blessing to see her blossom. I followed your journey in China. We also are a MAW family.

Sending many blessings,

Amy
"Journey to Linzhi Rose"

Carol said...

Well said Sandy...our family is complete too...

She is so sweet....so what does she need because I still haven't sent my gift!!!

Denise said...

I am so happy for you!

Blogs by Danielle said...

Of course you're in love. Look at her!