Monday, April 14, 2008

Sweet baby!





These are a few pictures I took today. We have been home with Audrey for almost 3 weeks. It really feels like I have always had her. She is so perfect for our family. Everyday I can just see how blessed we are to have her as our daughter.

I love my brother's Blackberry!!!
Another new toy, hum.. I like this!
A visit to Ryan's class, they all loved me and wanted to hold me.
My sweet baby!!!!

I know I haven't posted much at all since I returned home, but I hope to be back on track in a few more days! We are gearing up for an exciting few months. There is a lot going on around the house right now and it looks like we are going to be very busy!!! We only have a little over a month before Cody graduates and summer fun starts. We will keep everyone posted on some up and coming events!!!





4 comments:

Denise said...

Oh, she is just beautiful! I need to e mail you today when I have a chance~

Carol said...

I hear ya! I never have time to blog....Ms Emily is a 24/7 tornado....but we love her........

Anonymous said...

What a few weeks with a family will do to a baby!! She looks like she's having fun- that's for sure! Beautiful pics, Sandy. Audrey is a doll!

Susan said...

What a sweetheart!!! I can't wait to meet her IN PERSON!!! So happy for you and your family!