Monday, April 28, 2008

This week in review!





We have had another good week and I am trying to find more time to catch up on things around the house! As you can see in the pictures, Audrey likes playing with dolls and mommy is very pleased with that! ;) I think I have mentioned what a good sleeper she is, but I don't think I have said how FAST she falls asleep, even with a sucker! I love that she sleeps so sound and LONG! On Friday we headed off to Dollywood in the Smokey Mountains which is really close to home. I sorta think Audrey thought we were back in China because there were so many people. I have not had her out in crowds or around a lot of loud events yet, although I know at some point she will be more exposed. I am trying real hard to ease her into more outdoor things. With two brothers, she'll catch on fast!

2 comments:

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

That is too funny! Lauren would fall asleep like that after we came home from China. Not any more! :) Audrey is so beautiful and looks very happy and content with her family. Its a match made in heaven no doubt!!!

John & Michelle said...

So glad to see an update! She looks so happy!
Michelle