Thursday, January 10, 2008

Getaway to the Grove Park Inn

I took my nieces, Amanda and Laura to the Grove Park Inn for a couple of days at the Spa. We had a wonderful and very relaxing time. We each chose our favorite (they all happened to be the same) treatment. This was the one we chose....

Carolina Mud Pie Wrap- A wonderful mélange of warm fresh-water mud, essential oils, hydrating lotions and warm stones melt deliciously into your skin, enveloping you in sweet serenity.This treatment includes exfoliation, wrap, half-hour massage and a take-home gift.80 minutes —

As soon as we arrived , we ate lunch out on the terrace, then we went straight to the spa for the rest of the day. We headed back to the room that night, ordered room service in our P.J.'s and had the best time together just laughing and talking. I can't wait to take them back!!! They are both so very special to me.

They still had the Ginger Bread houses there, so we got to see
some of them. I enjoyed that!

Dinner was great!

Ok..... Our waitress took this picture, I really don't know what happened there, it's really dark!!
Laura and Amanda

Me and Laura




3 comments:

Carol said...

Wow that looks like FUN!!

Carol said...

Wow that looks like FUN!!

insanemommy said...

I wish I were your niece!! What big fun.....