Sunday, February 15, 2009

Ready for bed, V day and Upward!









It's been a bit since I have posted so here are a couple of highlights. Audrey in her beautiful pj.'s that Robin made for her. I think I have said before, but Audrey LOVES panda bears! I wish I had bought more of them from Sichuan. The next few pictures are her on Valentine's day in her cute lady bug outfit. Every time she wears it, she tells everyone "daddy's love bug". We also had an Upward game Sat. Ryan played so good and we are very proud of him and he's great attitude with team work.
We are in the process if making plans for Gotcha day! On March 17th, we will have had her 1 year. That is so hard to believe. I want it to be very special and with everyone close to us. She has changed our lives in so many wonderful ways. We are blessed beyond words!

7 comments:

Elizabeth, David, Katie, &Chloe said...

Don't you just love the upward program. I have coached Katie's team a few times this year. They ask me to coach next year. Chloe cheers and Katie plays basketball. It is a great Christian program.
Elizabeth

a Tonggu Momma said...

I can't believe how much they have grown! (And my nephews are involved in Upwards.) From your former secret pal...

Danny and Barbara said...

Audrey is beautiful, and growing so fast. Hard to believe it's been almost a year. Please let us know when you'll be in Chattanooga. We'd love to see you!

Danny, Barbara and Maggie

Adele said...

Love her outfit!Love your blog! I will be back! She is so preciois!

Tricia said...

Hi Sandy,
I love Audrey's hair. It is so cute!! I can't believe how big she is getting. It is so hard to believe that Sophia and Audrey were both eighteen months old when we brought them home!!!! How time flies!!!!
Tricia

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

I can't believe its been a year! She just keeps getting more and more beautiful! My Mikayla loves panda's too.

Blessings,
Robin

Heather said...

Yes, you are blessed. Audrey is such a sweet little girl. Can't wait to hear & see (pics) of your Gotcha Day celebration. I know your gonna make it extra special.

Love the pj's by the way!