Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!







These are the beautiful roses, (white is my favorite) I received on Valentines Day from Anthony, along with hand made cards from both boys and LOTS of Chocolate followed by a nice quiet family dinner!!!



On another note, I have finally gone to the doctor today and I have pneumonia! I have been pretty sick all week and Anthony has been treating me, but I had to get an x-ray and 3 shots today, blood drawn and YES they all hurt!!! ! The chocolate will come in handy tonight. ;)

9 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

BEAUTIFUL flowers!

And I hope you get better! Lots of rest, woman! (that was in my best "doctor" voice).

Anonymous said...

Get better SOON!!

I know you probably get tired of this question...but do you have any clue when you are leaving to get Audrey?!

Anonymous said...

I left the previous post....forgot to post my name.

Brittany

Sandy H. said...

I hope to get our TA the first of the week... and then MAYBE 2 weeks later I can leave, if not sooner. It's probably a good thing I didn't get to go last week or next with this crud I have.;)

Sandy

John & Michelle said...

I love the new look of your blog!!! Hope you are feeling better soon!
~Michelle

mommy24treasures said...

oh I hope you feel better quick! I am so sorry! I am glad you wnet so you can get meds and get better!
Beautiful Valentine's flowers...
Prayers,
Connie

Denise said...

I am so sorry that you are sick...you need to get better so you can go to China to get your sweetie!

Our agency has a group leaving on 3/27, so unless my TA comes in the next 2 weeks we will be leaving then. It seems so far away at this point.

Love the new blog look and the name is perfect~

a Tonggu Momma said...

Sandy -- Happy Valentine's Day! And I hope you feel better soon! I keep praying for your TA to arrive and check often to hear any news. You do know me -- sort of, kind of, a little bit -- even if you don't recognize my screen name.

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Sorry you are so sick! Take care of yourself...you have a special journey around the corner!!!