Monday, February 4, 2008

Some treasures from a dear friend!

Audreys very special blanket.... (thank you) ;) The stitch work is amazing.

This dress has a little one to match her.
I LOVE, LOVE LOVE, this bag!!! enough said!

Many naps will be taken on this soft pillow, (maybe by mommy).


This little lovey is being put in Audrey's suite case today.

I wish she had this scarf now, with all the bad weather in China, I am worried about her being warm enough. :(


I have a very dear friend, Robin who is sewing her way to her daughter, Mia Hope. Robin is working and making beautiful dresses, blankets, bags and lots more to help fund their adoption of Mia . Please take a minute and stop by here to see all her beautiful creations. I am posting a few of my favorites that I have bought and I can't wait to see Audrey enjoy each one.

* Robin, thank you for the special gifts you added, they really touched my heart and I can't wait to read the book to her.




redthreadstitches

4 comments:

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

I am SO happy you like the items! Now we just have to see that dress on Audrey and all will be well! :)

Middle-Aged Moi said...

That bag is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE it!

Denise said...

What beautiful things! Have you seen the referral? A few Chengdu girls, actually 2 from my agency, so I may travel with them~

Carol said...

Sandy are you ok? We are hearing the news about the storms..............