Saturday, February 23, 2008

Still waiting for travel approval!!

Beach custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more - ImageChef.com


I don't know how much longer I can wait on travel approval!! My agency has said we could leave at anytime in March with us hoping it is around the first of the month. I have spent this past week finalizing last minute paperwork for our agency and getting everything ready to travel.
There has been many people with our same LOA that are receiving their travel approval this week...... I'm sure ours will come Monday or Tuesday!!!!!!!! Please say a little prayer!

9 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

OH hang on, its almost here :)
I know its hard.

John & Michelle said...

It will all be so worth it in just a short while!!! Praying for a safe journey and a joy filled trip!
~Michelle

Anonymous said...

SOON! It has to come SOON! I'll be checking back!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOONNNNNN! (I hope!!))

C'MON TA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susan said...

In the words of a mega watt 3 year old... just one more sleep and it will come??

Denise said...

Your TA will come today...I am sure of it!!!!

Carol said...

It's been such a long hard ride, I hope you get it very soon!

Prayers here!!

On another note, we are very excited to watch your journey!! Will you blog in China???

Send me your address so I can send something for the baby!!

Denise said...

Thanks so much for talking with me yesterday...I "stole" your beach scene for my blog~

Susan said...

ok, I am assuming no news isn't good news :(
The good thing is each day later is a little warmer in China..