Saturday, January 5, 2008

Starting to lay out a few of Audrey's clothes!!!






I have officially started to get some of Audrey's clothes together on the bed. I don't want to take to much, just very comfortable things for her to wear. I have also picked out some toys to take. I am really not sure exactly what to pack as far as toys go, so if anyone has any suggestions....PLEASE let me know.



My baggie!!


A few Anthony added!

Ok, so I got together some meds I thought we could take and I put them in a baggie. Simple enough.... Most of you know my husband works in the "medical field" right? Well, last week we made a trip to Walgreen’s so he could add "a couple" of must have medications. I think I can dose the whole orphanage with this stuff, oh and of course we have our prescriptions from our doctors we will take too. I guess I feel better about us (not ever) getting sick.

5 comments:

Carol said...

I never got sick the whole trip...I never took the pepto pills like they said to do either.... Hubby and son got sick from eating some corn I think at the KFC!!

Don't take a lot of toys, you can buy them there and they are cheap....buy plenty of shoes, I think I ended up paying about $3 a pair for shoes...try that in America!!
I'd definetly go to Walmart and pick up some travel toilet seat covers....if you are going to sit....saw some pretty scary things in the bathrooms..hotels are fine, but other than that......
Cough drops and lip balm....we really used this...although winter is probably better.....lips cracked, and so did throats...snacks!! don't forget your snacks!!!and Gerber puffs went over much better than the Cheerios everyone talks about.....

Anonymous said...

We have about double that packed! We aren't going to risk it!
I can send you our list if you'd like!

Denise said...

Looks like you and I have been doing the same thing! I hit Walgreens today for another medicine run. I have been trying to get things little by little so when we get the call, I will be prepared!

Aren't the clothes just sooooo cute?

Hoping and praying for those LOA's to come soon...happy new year... and what a year it will be!

insanemommy said...

We took a bag of meds. Thank goodness we had them, as we did need them. Take the prescription meds for sure. Both of our girls had raging ears infections and we detected that immediately within receiving them.

Your little angel is going to be the best dressed!!! Cute..... Have fun. It's something you'll never forget. It will touch your heart in a way you didn't know was possible. I promise. Well, it did for me.

Big hugs. Rony

p.s. I love your blog!

insanemommy said...

On another note. We were that family that did not skimp when it came to our personal clothing. We took enough clothes for every single day. I know we could get our clothes washed there but I heard from a family member who had just returned that the clothing smelled terrible. Just a little F.Y.I. I have a real "nose" thing. You can buy everything else there. Seriously. We took enough diapers for the first day and bought a case of huggies at Wwwwwwwaalll (I can't say it---not a fan..)

Cheers!